The Disney Tag
Hello everyone. I saw this adorable tag on Amy from Paintpotted's blog and thought it needed to be done - and I'm not usually a tag person :) It only seems appropriate!
So here goes!
1) A scene in in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
I'm gonna copy Amy here and say the beautiful scene in Tangled with all the lanterns. That scene really chokes me up and I one day wish they would recreate that castle in one of their parks and do something similar :) I also bloody love Be Our Guest. I'd love to be Belle sitting there with dancing cutlery and fountains!
2) An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.
OK OK OK. I can't believe I am admitting this. I dreamt about going to Disneyworld ever since I was 3 years old. I used to wish every single birthday I could go but never got the chance until 2010, when me and my boyfriend took our first big holiday together there. It was my first time being out of England and I just remember our first day, getting the monorail to Magic Kingdom and seeing the castle in the distance. Ahhh, it was so magical and I literally welled up.
3) What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?
In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room :)
4) When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
In 2010 with my boyfriend :) I had never been to any park previously, despite living so close to Disneyland Paris.
5) If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
Minnie Mouse for sure!
6. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
Ah thats really hard as I love pretty much all the Princesses. I think Cinderella holds a special place in my heart, I also really like Tiana as she really embodies values which I myself try to emulate. I think all the Princesses have something about them which I love!
7. Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
I definitely agree with Amy on this, what scene doesn't make you cry! There is always one bit in Disney movies which pull on the old heartstrings! I did cry rather a lot at the beginning of Up, or the end of Toy Story 3... In fact Monsters University had a part which particularly hit home for me as its something i'm experiencing in life right now and it made me cry. I won't spoil it as it isn't out over here right now, but there was a part with Mike and... gah!
8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
The Jungle Book
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Probably Aladdin, I love every single song so much. Favourite Pixar has gotta be Ratatouille!
10. Share a video or image that shows your love of Disney.
Haha I can't quite believe I am showing you this, but why not!
I find this picture so funny as moments before this I was squealing with excitement at meeting Mickey and Minnie! It was our first day and I hadn't quite grasped how hot Florida can be... so I wore jeans and a black polo no less! I don't know... I look so thrilled to be meeting them (and hot! haha!) so I thought this summed up my love quite well :)