Bbloggers Unite: Red Carpet Make Up Challenge
Hello lovely people. Today I decided to take a break from horrible maths revision to enter a the Bbloggers Unite Challenge and the theme is red carpet! I myself am a sucker for scouring the pages of the internet looking at red carpet looks, so this was a must for me!
As always, I decided to do a Katy Perry look, since she always has fabulous red carpet make up and isn't afraid to experiment. This look is taken from her 2008 European Music Awards make-up, she wore a glittery eye, winged out eyeliner and bright lips. I hope you like this look and will vote for me when the time comes! :)
- Lime Crime Candy Eyeshadow Helper
- Tarte for True Blood Palette: The True Death (Silver) all over the lid and blended not past the crease.
- Too Faced Glitter in Blue Angel applied wet and patted on.
- Sugarpill Tiara applied wet under the eyelid.
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
- Katy Perry "Cool Kitty" eyelashes
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
- MAC Showstopper for brows
- Maybelline Lipstick in Pink Fizz (An almost exact dupe of her lip colour!)
- MAC Florida CremeBlush
|I played with the lighting a little bit in this one, to show the glitter!|
I really hope you like this look and I urge you to go and submit your own entry here! However submissions close at 4pm today so get in quick :)