Harry Potter Collab: Slytherin
Hey everyone, today I am doing the second part of my Harry Potter Houses collaboration with Lisa's Leisure (formerly lovely little blog). I was a bit cautious about working with greens because they aren't really my colour but I ended up quite liking it! The Slytherin colours are green and silver which was a bit different for me, I had never used these two colours before but I ended up really liking it.
- Lime Crime Candy Eyeshadow Helper (primer)
- Lime Crime Loose Eyeshadow in Mischief Managed all over lid and a little under lash line.
- Victorian Disco Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Salazar as a transition colour.
- Victorian Disco Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Rocky in and above the crease and under lash line.
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering
- Sugarpill Tiara to line upper lash line.
- MAC Graphblack on waterline.
- MAC Heatherette lashes (no longer available sorry :()
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation and Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- MAC Blankety on lips
That was such a fun collaboration! I found it really fun taking two colours from the Houses and having to make a look out of them.
This is Lisa's look taken from Gryffindor! So pretty yes? Go check out her blog here :)