FOTD #5 : Katy Perry "Hot N Cold" / Bright 80s Make Up!
The weather in England at the moment is just horrendous. I have never seen so much rain and dreariness. Seriously cannot wait until August until I go on holiday. But until then I cheered myself up with a fun bright look again inspired by the lovely Katy Perry's song Hot N Cold. She has some extreme acid green eyeshadow, bright pink cheeks and orange lips. I felt very 80's disco!
For your viewing pleasure :D
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and Concealer
- Lime Crime Candy Eyeshadow Helper for Primer - I wanted the colour to really come through!
- Sleek Monaco Palette - I used the green all over my lid. I think its called Kiwi Zest.
- MAC Lucky Green to blend out with.
- MAC Ricepaper to highlight. Katy had a particularly frosty highlight.
- MAC Brun for eyebrows and under the lash line.
- Random Revlon Lashes - they were the most natural looking ones but I threw out the packaging... silly me!
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Tickle Me Pink on the cheeks - its really bright!
- Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket on the lips, sheered out with Loreal Glam Shine Lipgloss in Mandarin.
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner applied with a MAC 211 brush
- White eyeliner (I used Benefit's High Brow though but shuhshhshs).