Disney Series: Rapunzel From Tangled
I absolutely loved Tangled, It was such a cute film and I think its a return to the old school Disney style, with songs and such! Anyways... I couldn't wait to do this look! Repunzel SCREAMS girly.
I actually had the hardest time doing this look! I must have attempted it like 10000 times before I just decided to go with this one. Its pretty simple and I think quite wearable. I think before I was trying to go too complicated so sometimes simple is better :D
I hope you enjoy ! PS... go enter my giveaway here for a chance to win the Lime Crime Chinadoll Palette! :) It is open internationally! :)
- Garnier Miracle Perfector BB Cream
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW20
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (Primer)
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette in colours Omen - all over the lid and Junkshow in the crease. Vanilla to highlight.
- MAC Brun for eyebrows.
- Random Falsies.
- MAC Black Pencil Eyeliner in Graphblack
- MAC Dolly Mix Blush
- MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Nicki
Viva Glam Nicki has quickly become my summer shade! I love it so much. I have also started a love affair with Urban Decays Junkshow eyeshadow. It is such a pigmented bright pink and is exactly what I needed for this look.