Disney Series: Megara from Hercules
I know I say this every single time... but I think Hercules was my favourite Disney movie. I think I know ALL the words to all the songs! I took inspiration for this look from her dress, and the fact she is ROCKING purple eyeshadow! How could I not?! I also used gold eyeliner again since Meg has some gold/bronze sandals and clasps and I absolutely adore goldilux ;)
I dug out some of my MAC for this look... back in my MAC days I was obsessed with purple so most of my MAC stuff is purple! How convenient ;) It was nice to use it again, I just love Violet pigment so much and haven't used it in a while.
I hope you enjoy :)
- MAC Violet Pigment all over the lid, used wet.
- MAC Marvel eyeshadow in the crease, under lash line and outer V.
- MAC Pro Longwear foundation.
- Sugarpill Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow used wet for eyeliner.
- Random Falsies
- MAC Warm Soul Blush.
- MAC Technakohl Eyeliner in GraphBlack on the waterline.
- SweetPea & Faye Liquid Lipstick in Ranunculus
pssst... go check out my giveaway! It ends in two weeks