Disney Series: Mulan (Version 1.0?)
I was very unsure of whether I was going to put this look up, I usually don't like to post looks if I am not sure about them. A lot of thought goes into every single post and I don't like to make any half assed efforts but some days I liked this look... others I wasn't so sure! I feel like perhaps the pinks didn't photograph properly or something but since my face has still not recovered (damn you skin) I thought I would post it and make another version if I hated it that much :)
I took inspiration from this look from the beautiful cherry blossom scene in Mulan (and one of my favourites.
I hope you enjoy the look
- Garnier Miracle BB Cream
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Viva La Diva Lipstick in Cherry Red
- MAC Blush in Dainty
- Victorian Disco Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Rini all over inner part of lid.
- VDC in Diana all over outer part of lid, with Sugarpill's Magentric to add sheen.
- Little Mouse Ears Loose eyeshadow in Black Sabbath for cut crease and under lash line.
- MAC Black Pencil Eyeliner.
- Random false lashes from a magazine - sorry.
|Btw.. my fringe is not that wonky in real life honest! I just got out the shower and it was all over the place! haha.|
I hope you enjoyed!
Got some very exciting posts coming up tomorrow! I will have up a super special review on a super special company that does dupes for Lime Crime Lipstick shades. And I have a lot of em! Also have another VDC haul, I just can't help myself! I hope next week my skin will be better and I can get back to posting looks for this series :)I am currently trying to figure out Repunzel!