12 Days of Christmas! - Have a Cranberry Christmas
So I'm gonna be taking a break from the Disney series to do something a bit more festive! I'm going to be doing 12 days of Christmas, a new series, where I am going to be posting a festive holiday look every day for 12 days! Its going to be a challenge, but I already know I'm gonna enjoy it! My first look is using cranberry colours for a night time look (can also be worn during the day if you like!) teamed with a darker lip! I took photos really late, so had to use a flash (grr) but the rest of my looks, I'll do during the day and natural light :)
Have a Cranberry Christmas!
- Tarte for True Blood Palette using colours: Fairy, Werewolf, V
- MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow
- Tarte for True Blood Lifted Eye Primer
- Brown Pencil Eyeliner
- Tarte for True Blood Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara.
- MAC Sur Blush
- MAC By Candlelight Mineralize Skinfinish
- Loreal True Match Roll On Foundation (because its night-time and I'm feeling lazy!)
- MAC Courting Lilac Lipstick
Step 1: Apply primer potion and using a flat shader brush, put Cranberry eyeshadow all over the lid.
Step 2: I took a small blending brush and blended a mixture of werewolf and V into the outer V and under my lash line.
Step 3: I curled my lashes, applied mascara and applied a brown pencil eyeliner to my waterline.
Step 4: I used Fairy to highlight my brows.
Step 5: I applied foundation, blush and highlighted with By Candlelight for some festive shimmer.
Step 6: I applied Courting Lilac Lipstick to finish!