12 Days of Christmas - Day 6 - Classic Christmas
Today I am doing a classic Christmas look. I realise most of the looks I have done so far have been a bit dramatic, so this one is gonna be super easy and totally something anyone can rock on x-mas day! Tomorrow unfortunately there won't be a blog post up! I have distant family coming over and with that and sleeping during the day, I probably won't have time. But I think i've done well so far :) I had to be super quick, as I was literally running out the door to work.. so I'm really sorry the photos aren't the best again!
- MAC Pro longwear Foundation
- MAC So Sweet So Easy CremeBlush
- Garnier Cover Up Eye Roll On
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner (any gel/liquid eyeliner will do!)
- MAC Moleskin Eyeshadow in the crease.
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow from the Naked Palette on the lid
- Benefit High Brow Highlight Pencil to highlight
- MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick (any classic red)
- Any flesh toned pencil eyeliner
|Not the best photos but you get the idea :)|
I hope you enjoyed the finished look! I will see you Monday :)