12 Days of Christmas - Day 5 - Mulled Wine
Another late one today! I just hate working nights in the winter. I go to bed and its dark and wake up and its dark! I still love it though! Winter is probably my favourite time of year... but come February I'll definitely be craving some sun! Today I woke up and it was too dark to do any natural lighting... so I hope you can still get the idea with flash! I chose to do a light eye and a darker lip today. I never ever wear dark lips so this is totally different for me!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked all over the lid and a mix of Darkhorse and Hustle in the outer V. Virgin to highlight.
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold (96) over Half Baked to create a more intense colour.
- Avon Lipstick in Divine Wine
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation (Because I'm going to work after this... boooo)
- Lancome Precious Cells Mascara
- MAC LadyBlush Creme Blush with a pinch of Her Own Devices Beauty Powder over the top.
- Collection 2000 Concealer
Its SUCH a shame, I couldn't have done this look during the day... the flash just doesn't show the colours true to what they actually are. The lipstick is reality is actually a LOT darker (it does look a really nice shade in the pictures though) and the eyeshadow is really washed out. But alas! I still hope you enjoyed!
|Going to get a Friday Night Takeaway!|