12 Days of Christmas - Day 4: Winter Wonderland
Today I woke up soooo late! I work nights... so my sleeping pattern on my days off is pretty awful. This means I went to bed at 5 in the morning and woke up at 2pm today! With only an hour of daylight left, I had to work faaaaaaaaast! So please.. excuse my bags!
Today I wanted to do a traditional winter look, using cool blues and icy shades! This is something I would wear on a day to day basis!
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Shimmermint
- Topshop Mineralize Eyeshadow in Solar Cell
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow in Glam Ice (100)
- MAC Lip Gelee in Sin-Tillation
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Barry M Glitter Dust in Silver (4)
- Eye Candy False Eyelashes in 005
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
I had a lotttt of issues, first of all the eyelashes I used (which are stunning I'm deffo buying again) I had used before and didn't put them back in the case properly. As such they was very mis-shaped and just would not apply properly. Then I was in such a hurry I ended up applying them to my eyelash not my eye. I tried again and did the same thing! The corners wouldn't (no matter how much I tried and glued) they just wouldn't bend and fix in place, the eyelashes just stayed straight (if you know what I mean!!). Basically long story short... they just wouldn't go right. It was getting so close to dark so I just went with it!
Here's what I came up with... I wasn't so sure on it... because it was so rushed! But hey!
Hope you enjoyed :)