12 Days of Christmas - Day 3 - Silent Night..
This is the make up I wore to my work x-mas party. I wanted something dark, party-ish but also with a hint of festive spirit so I made a dark outer V with all over light lid and it kind of resembled (to me anyway) a starry sky! Especially when teamed up with these wonderful gemmed eyelashes! This is a look for perhaps a Christmas party (i'm going to be wearing it again to my new years eve party) or something similar!
- Ardell Enchanting False Eyelashes (these things are just so darn pretty!)
- MAC Satinfinish Mineralize Foundation
- Garnier Roll On Anti Dark Circles
- MAC DazzleGlass in Lightly Prancing over MAC Creme De Nude Lipstick
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Semi Precious Goldstone
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV using colours: Crystal all over the lid and Skimp to Highlight
- Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette using colours: Evidence in the crease.
- MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow for my brows.
- Barry M Glitter Dust in Silver.
! I am suuuuch a fan of glitter, I just wish it was acceptable to wear all year round haha!
|I hope you can see the glitter! It really was pretty|
I really hope you enjoyed this look :)